A wedding reception cannot be without a traditional type of wedding toast where everyone can hold their glass in the air, full of champagne or juice and “toast” the bride and groom!
We have a few suggestions for those that are lost with what to say:
- Here’s to the new husband, and here’s to the new wife, may they remain lovers, for all of life.
- May “for better or worse” be far better than worse.
- May all your hopes and dreams come true, and may the memory of this day become dearer with each passing year.
- May the joys you share today be the beginning of a lifetime of great happiness and fulfillment
- May you both live as long as you want, And never want as long as you live.
- As you slide down the bannister of life, May the splinters never point the wrong way.
- May the roof above us never fall in. And may the friends gathered below it never fall out.